Job Title: Webflow Developer
Work Type: Fully Remote
Location: Anywhere (Central & South America Preferred)
Amply is an agency specializing in building sites for B2B SaaS that accelerate growth. Our team comprises Webflow, brand, and SEO experts who are passionate about delivering results for our clients.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Webflow developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing responsive and performant websites using Webflow. You will work closely with our clients, designers, project managers, and other developers to execute Webflow projects.
- Develop responsive and performant websites using Webflow
- Collaborate with our clients, designers, project managers, and other developers to plan and execute web projects
- Adhere to Finsweet's client-first approach for project setup, style guide, and naming structure
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with existing web projects and implement fixes as needed
- Perform project reviews to ensure the quality and consistency of the Webflow project
- Integrate web projects with third-party APIs and services
- Optimize web projects for performance and scalability and implement caching strategies where appropriate
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with new Webflow features, tools, and trends
- Extensive expertise and experience with Webflow
- Familiarity with Figma for translating design to Webflow projects
- Spoken English proficiency and strong written communication, confident in asking questions and collaborating with our internal team as well as clients (mostly though Slack, Figma, ClickUp, or Loom)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and committed to delivering high-quality work
- Proactive learner and problem solver
- Master at Finsweet's client-first
- Understanding of design and responsivity best practices
- Experience delivering high-quality, responsive web solutions for all devices
- Understanding of technical SEO best practices to ensure performant and healthy websites
- Implementing Lottie animations (usually nothing too crazy)
- Follow best practices for exporting assets from Figma
- Experience with website migrations (usually from WordPress to Webflow)
- Interest in improving speed and execution using AI tools
- Experience communicating directly with US based clients
- Willingness to work a overlapping schedule with our US based team
This position would start out as an hourly, part time position but could transition to full time if desired.
Competitive pay based on location & experience.